Summary last Tuesday 9
During the class we were discussing searches and how they work in artificial intelligence. The searches chosen were:
- Best First: is a search algorithm which explores a graph by expanding the most promising node chosen according to a specified rule. f(n)
- Depth First: is an algorithm for traversing or searching tree or graph data structures. One starts at the root and explores as far as possible along each branch before backtracking.
- Breath First: One starts at the root and explores as far as possible along each branch before backtracking.
Professor office hours are:
- Monday – 11:00 to 12:30
- Tuesday – 10:00 to 12:00
- Wednesday – 11:00 to 12:30
- Thursday – 11:00 to 12:00
Get the photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k78d3ygx5we3mpj/graph%20and%20searchs.zip?dl=0